The Tyrannosaurus Rest is family friendly. I know it’s not always easy to find cost effective accommodations while traveling with children. The Attic Suite is the perfect place for a family of four. With a queen-sized bed for adults, a sleeping nook and separate single bed for the children, there is plenty of room for everyone. The separate sitting room with balcony window is the perfect spot for parents to relax and enjoy the evening while the children are settling. The clawfoot tub is heaven for the adventure-weary, young and old (ok, no adult wants to be referred to as old, but you get the idea!).
Larger families can be accommodated on the second floor. Please inquire for pricing.
I want every family to have the opportunity to experience what the Drumheller valley holds, dinosaurs and history. Great memories are formed when you are surrounded by these hills.
Begin exploring upon check in! Can you find…
• Where is the largest fossil?
• What fills the radiators found throughout the house?
• Can you name two different styles of doors you can see?
• Which is the most comfortable chair on the main floor?
• Which of the chairs do you think provided an Antique Roadshow moment?
• How many animals do you count in the artwork around the house?
• What one thing did you learn or discover in Drumheller during your visit?
• What were the oval windows on the third-floor used for so long ago?
• How many stairs are there from the front yard to the attic suite?